Latest posts by Delton Childs (see all)
- How I’m Selling Vaporizers That Cost Over $100 - October 26, 2015
- Bernie Sanders Wants To Reform Cannabis Prohibition - October 14, 2015
- My First Smoke Shop Disaster - October 7, 2015
- How Was The eJuice Manufactured? - October 2, 2015
Our podcast this coming Monday, October 20th is a biggie. We’ve had to take a step back and our finger off the publish button for a second after talking with David Daily, Grav Labs CEO and Founder, one of the leading high quality glass manufacturers in the country. Plus, they’re one we respect as a business, don’t you just love seeing the “Made in the USA” on your pipe.
Mark it on your calendar because you need to hear our conversation:
Here are a few of the topics we covered in our discussion about how the smoke shop market has exploded in the past 5 years and what they have really seen as one of the leading glass producers.
- Concentrate Market – We talk briefly about the changes in the concentrate market we’ve seen in the past few years
- Decriminalization – Just a hint of changes in decriminalized markets but we don’t go into politics.
- Brand Successes – Some of the brands Grav has seen the most success with and that retailers might not know people are searching for.
- Staple Grav Products – A couple high quality Grav products shops can move in volume.
Some of the trends David alludes to might just surprise you! He really encouraged me to keep in mind that our industry suffers from lack of professional data analysis and aggregation so he’s only able to give us a general idea about what he feels like he sees. I say some perspective is better than none and we appreciate his insights.
We’re excited to bring this groundbreaking interview to smoke shops and dispensaries around the country. Our goals is to help bring our community of retailers and the industry we’re a part of into the 21st century and information like this is a big part of acting on our philosophy.