Latest posts by Delton Childs (see all)
- How I’m Selling Vaporizers That Cost Over $100 - October 26, 2015
- Bernie Sanders Wants To Reform Cannabis Prohibition - October 14, 2015
- My First Smoke Shop Disaster - October 7, 2015
- How Was The eJuice Manufactured? - October 2, 2015
Last year the HuffPo ran an article about the growth of the Cannabis industry in the US. The numbers are in the results are insane. In a recent research survey among Cannabis retailers, dispensaries, and industry leaders almost 1.5 Billion… with a B with of LEGAL marijuana was expected to be sold last year, nation wide & with changing policy those numbers are sure to rise. We all remember how back in May of 2014 Colorado had recreational marijuana sales of over 14 Million Dollars… one month.
You know the old saying, you’ve gotta strike while the iron is hot and this industry is ripe to explode in the coming years if not much more quickly.
“Entrepreneurs and private investors are flocking to cannabis markets, those who really understand market dynamics will reap large rewards.”
– Steve Berg, Former Managing Director of Wells Fargo Bank